- Enrollment of approximately 1,100 students.
- Nearly 15 percent of students are international, representing 65 countries.
- More than 27 percent of students are Hispanic, African-American, 亚裔美国人, 美国印第安人, 或多民族.
- Students come from 18 different states.
- Nearly half of the students compete for 21 varsity sports teams. 的 College also offers club sports, 校内的, outst和ing performing 艺术 programs in music, 剧院, 艺术与辩论, active Greek life, 和 a long list of student clubs.
- College of 爱达荷州 student-athletes have captured 70 individual 和 team national championships, including 29 since 2011.
- 的 medical school acceptance for College of 爱达荷州 graduates is 85 percent, one of the highest placement rates in the northwest.
- Since 2014, 100 percent of College of 爱达荷州 graduates who applied to law school were accepted.
- 的 College of 爱达荷州 offers 25 majors, 38 minors, 和 35 specializations in the fine 艺术 和 humanities, natural sciences 和 mathematics, social sciences 和 history, 和 professional fields.
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio 和 high student-faculty interaction.
- 72 percent of our students have participated in a professional internship.
- Numerous off-campus 和 study abroad programs 是可用的, including regular trips to London, 巴黎, 中国, 澳大利亚, 和 爱达荷州’s Sawtooth Mountains.
- Through our innovative 高峰课程, students earn a major 和 three minors in four years across the four academic peaks. This empowers students to pursue their passions while developing the breadth 和 depth of knowledge necessary for lifelong success.
- 的 First-Year Experience creates a sense of community 和 prepares students for lifelong learning. It includes a community-building retreat in McCall, a first-year theme 和 book, first-year seminars, 和 first-year living communities 和 mentors.
- College of 爱达荷州 graduates includes eight Rhodes Scholars, 15马歇尔, 杜鲁门, 和 Goldwater Scholars, 三个州长, a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian, an Academy Award-winning composer, four NFL players, the co-discoverer of B12, 和 the co-founder of Patagonia Outerwear.
- 的 College has earned four Carnegie Foundation 爱达荷州 Professors of the Year awards.
- No. 1, nationally, in social mobility - U.S. 新闻 & 世界报道
- America’s Top Colleges (No. 1人(爱达荷州) Wall Street Journal
- Top 120, Best National Liberal Arts Colleges – U.S. 新闻 & 世界报道
- America's Best Value Colleges (No. 5在美国.S.)—《bbin捕鱼游戏平台》
- America’s Best College Values (No. 4 in Pacific Northwest)—Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- America’s Happiest Students (No. 12), Best Health Services (No. 14) 和 Most Accessible Professors (No. 16)—的 Princeton Review’s 的 Best 378 Colleges
- Top Accounting Bachelor’s Programs in 爱达荷州 - AccountingEdu.org
- 爱达荷州’s top school for job placement - Zippia
- No. 1 in 爱达荷州 for graduation rate, freshman retention rate, alumni giving percentage, 和 the highest percentage of freshmen in the top-10 percent of their high school class— U.S. 新闻 & 世界报道.
Campus 和 Southwest 爱达荷州
- 的 College of 爱达荷州’s beautiful, residential campus is located in 考德威尔, part of 爱达荷州’s vibrant Treasure Valley.
- Facilities include 16 academic, 运动, student life 和 support buildings 和 five residence halls, along with suite-style apartments 和 rental houses adjacent to campus.
- Recent improvements include the addition of two new, modular dorms on the south side of campus; construction of Cruzen-Murray 图书馆; complete renovations of Voorhees 和 Finney Residence Halls; continued upgrades to Anderson Residence Hall; a second phase renovation of Boone Science Hall; construction of the Marty Holly Athletics Center; 和 the addition of lights at Simplot Stadium (football, 足球, lacrosse) 和 Wolfe Field (baseball).
- Our campus is 30 minutes from downtown Boise 和 its numerous cultural, 艺术, 娱乐, 餐厅, 和 professional sports offerings.
- 的 campus is within a short drive of countless world-class outdoor opportunities, including skiing, whitewater rafting, 徒步旅行, 钓鱼, mountain biking, 和 wildlife viewing.